CALL US: 07 3217 4944
As Australia adapts to the "new normal" where work from home is now the norm and we accept that another lockdown may be just around the corner, home buyers are looking at location in a new light.
Previously proximity to the CBD has been a selling point when it comes to purchasing property however more and more people are expanding their horizons and valuing lifestyle in leiu of convenience when choosing a new home.
Corelogic data is reflecting buyers decision to embrace our new way of living seeing regional house price growth increase by 7% in 2020 vs 2% across capital cities. This trend is continuing throughout 2021.
Why are more and more people escaping the city for the beach or bush?
- Access to larger homes to accommodate a home office
- Bigger blocks of land to create a haven without feeling locked-in
- More space for the kids to play during extended times at home
- Closer access to nature when we step out to excercise
- Cheaper house prices compared with inner city locations
The Flametree team have been in on the Treechange secret for many years with all of us living on various size acreage in the Samford Valley and surrounds.
What are the reasons we love this lifestyle so much?
- "the privacy that comes from low density living" - John
- "being able to adopt animals and grow my own food" - Leah
- "noticable health benefits for my family from the fresh air and drinking rainwater"
- "being cooler in Summer and having woodfires in the Winter, plus having room to grow our own grapes!" - Kerry
Plus the views from our backyards are certainly an added bonus.
Wealth Connexion Mortgage Services Pty Ltd (T/A Flametree Financial) ACN158 867 255 is authorised under LM Broker Services Pty Ltd Australian Credit Licence 517192.
The information provided on this site is on the understanding that it is for illustrative and discussion purposes only. Whilst all care and attention is taken in its preparation any party seeking to rely on its content or otherwise should make their own enquiries and research to ensure its relevance to your specific personal and business requirements and circumstances. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply. Normal lending criteria apply. Rates subject to change. Approved applicants only.